Date: Mon 05 December 22
Oil Plus has a long-standing reputation in designing and troubleshooting oilfield water handling and treatment facilities – identifying and improving flow assurance issues through chemical engineering solutions.
The role of Process Engineering Team Leader supports not only the trouble shooting aspects of our work but also includes project managing front end engineering (FEED) studies, feasibility designs, screening studies, conceptual design studies and analyses. It may also involve engineering review projects on a third-party consultative basis.
The successful candidate should be qualified as a chemical/process engineer and have experience in designing and troubleshooting water treatment systems for oil and gas production facilities.
SPECIFIC TASKS INCLUDE
- Ensuring planned engineering (process) progress with respect to the engineering deliverables for tenders (as required) and awarded projects, process engineering planning & scheduling, preparation of progress reports, manpower & resource forecasts, time schedules of engineers, utilization of resources effectively & efficiently.
- Process Design & Detail Engineering including performing process simulations, design calculations, process optimization, sizing & selection of equipment etc. for Tenders (as required) and for awarded projects. Review of clients’ tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations.
- Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams, P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
- To ensure proper division of work & responsibility among the process engineers, providing proper guidance & integration of work done, ensuring good, positive
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Ideally, a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Senior Process Engineer.
- Education to Degree level.
- Oil industry experience.
- A Project Management qualification is desirable.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
A competitive salary in the region of £75,000.
In addition, following successful completion of an introductory probation period:
- Contributory Pension Plan.
- Life Assurance cover.
- Income Protection plan.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Private Medical Insurance.